Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Wow! What an exciting afternoon I had yesterday. Room 15 went to Mr Moran's class we were learning about chromebooks for next year. My buddy was Mekala.


On the chromebooks I was learning about dinosaurs I was watching a YouTube clip about dinosaurs it was so cool when I watched it then I watched a dinosaur rap and I was singing it in my head then I told my buddy what I saw in the youtube clip I said I was a dinosaur chasing another dinosaur it was so cool when I watched it.


I felt so excited when i was able to play on my buddy's chromebook.


My favourite part of the afternoon was when my buddy and me went on maths games.





2 comments:

  1. hi valerie what a cool day that we had with chromebook
    miss you and I miss that lovely smile hope you have a good time at your new school
    miss you so so so much from you friend jahzara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi jahzara i miss u to i go to cosgrove school now i hope we could see each other again im sad that im far away from u ill miss u so much tears come douwn from face sadly bye

      Delete